Thursday, July 18, 2013

Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Breakup Was Stressful


By on 7:18 AM


Courtesy of E!/Fameflynet



Fame certainly comes with a price. Selena knows that being in the spotlight can take its toll, especially when going through something as sensitive as a breakup.

Selena Gomez recently sat down with Ryan Seacrest for an exclusive interview, Ryan Seacrest with Selena Gomez, and E! has released a sneak preview of the July 21 special. During the interview, Selena talks to Ryan about her relationship with Justin Bieber and how she found their breakup to be stressful.


Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber Breakup Was Stressful

Ryan asks Selena if dealing with things in public ever becomes "unbearable." She says:


"I'm sure you could actually see those pictures of me being, like, way stressed out about it. And it's hard, because what do you do? Do you just wanna sit in your house and hide and not go anywhere?"


Selena, 20, and Justin, 19, went through a very public breakup in November. While they've been seen together since then, the two have not officially reunited.


Selena Gomez On Justin Bieber: 'You Can't Help Who You Date'

"It's uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know," the Spring Breakers star said in the May issue of InStyle. "I don't like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention. You can't help who you date. So I wouldn't swear off that or say that's what I want again. I don't know. I'm a kid, and a breakup is normal. I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I'm doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he's doing very well too."


The E! Special Ryan Seacrest With Selena Gomez premieres July 21 at 10 p.m.


WATCH: Selena Gomez Admits She Was 'Way Stressed Out' After Her Breakup More Selena Gomez News: Selena Gomez: 'You Can't Help The People You Fall In Love With' Justin Bieber Seen Cuddling Up To Selena Gomez At July 4 Party - Pic Selena Gomez: I Won't Hide Justin Bieber Romance Because I'm 'Happy'

Take Our Poll


About Syed Faizan Ali

Faizan is a 17 year old young guy who is blessed with the art of Blogging,He love to Blog day in and day out,He is a Website Designer and a Certified Graphics Designer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment